At Muir College academics are our top priority. From Grade 4 to Grade 9 learners follow the curriculum set out by the department of education which includes which subjects they take and the learning areas chosen for those specific grades. From grade 10 our learners get to choose between certain subjects.
Learners have to choose as follows:
1. Mathematics or Mathematics Literacy.
2. English and Life Orientation.
3. Afrikaans 1st additional Language or IsiXhosa 1st additional Language.
4. One subject from each of the following subject groups:
- Science / History / CAT
- Geography / Biology / Business Studies
- Accounting / EGD / Business Studies / Music
Sir Thomas Muir Drive
PO Box 231
Tel: 041 966 1147
Fax: 041 961 0187
- Mrs J. Trenerry
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Mr R Stephenson
O.M.U. Contact Details
National Secretary:Clayton du Plooy